Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I can finally breathe; suddenly alive.

Oh, how things have changed. So much. SO much. I don't know...everything is different and so much is the same and it's just a wild mess. And I'm hanging on for dear life because I know it will change even more before I settle down into my skin and sew myself up tight. I submitted my roadie application and I'm very happy about that. I'm hoping and wishing and almost praying that I get this position. I swear to GOD, I have never wanted anything more. EVER. 2 July is when I find out and I'm hoping for good news.

The senior rotary luncheon was yesterday. This is the first of all the final senior events - prom, graduation, project grad...etc. It's so much and it's almost all over and I can't wait. The only thing I'm going to miss is chorus. Seven years of dedication and goddamn, I am a chorus geek. And I love it. And of course, I'll miss my friends. I wish I had been hanging out with Lia, Laurel and Jess more before this year. Especially Laurel. At the beginning of this year, we talked occasionally. Now we barely leave each other's sides. Seriously. We realised that we're pretty much soul sisters and she's the only person in this God-forsaken town that speaks fluent Katie and I'm so grateful for that.

This isn't making sense, none of this. All I have to say is that I have changed so much and for the better, and that my life is changing and that no matter what happens, life is going to be amazing. I'm going to end up moving to Brighton eventually and I'm going to hang out with Matthieu all the time and it's just going to be amazing. Speaking of Matthieu...I love that kid to the moon and back. He gets me and I get him and he knows how to get a laugh out of me when I need it most. And he doesn't have to ask when I need it most - he knows.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND I LOVE MY LIFE AND I AM HAPPY AND NO ONE, NO ONE IS GOING TO RUIN IT. I've cut bad people out of my life for good and added good people into it. And right now...it's all just fine. Read More

0 Responses to I can finally breathe; suddenly alive.

Post a Comment